I’m a poet, essayist, and science writer in Maine. My work appears in national publications including The Atlantic, bitch magazine, Bright Wall/Dark Room, Rogue Agent, Doubleback Review, and many others. I like moss and dancing and thunderstorms and little bats with big ears.
- Felicia, the Fermilab Ferret: Micropoems | LWON
- An Interview with the Ocean | Living on Earth
- Bat Facts | A Velvet Giant
- until i am ready to be angry all my angers will be irrational | Rogue Agent
- Writing Your Disability or Chronic Illness | The Open Notebook
- A Story with a Ghost in It | Bright Wall/Dark Room
- More writing